Phone: 407-839-1364
Areas & Topics

June 2019 Archives

Can I file an appeal of a family court order in Orlando?

Many divorcing couples believe that their case is finalized once a judge signs off on the divorce settlement in their case. This isn't necessarily the case though. It's still possible for each spouse to appeal a judge's ruling. If that's not an option, then they can request to modify their divorce decree.


Mercedes R. Wechsler, P.A.
1212 E. Ridgewood Street
Orlando, FL 32803

Phone: 407-440-0878
Fax: 407-839-0263
Map & Directions